I am not a kabane, but I am not a human too. I am a KABANERI!
So, today, I am watching this anime:
Title: Kabaneri of the iron fortress
It is a story about humans fighting monsters which they call “Kabaneri”.
What is a Kabane?
I don’t know dude, I’m still watching. Besides, that would be a spoiler isn’t it? What I am certain of is that Kabanes are formerly humans. If you get bit, you become one of them. Their hearts are shielded, it shines like a gold. Although Kabanes regen in a short amount of time making them invulnerable, they can still be killed. One of the many ways to do that is to shoot a steam gun on their heart. If the steam has enough pressure, it can pierce through their heart. Or you can make a weapon out of a kabane’s blood. And if you are a kabaneri, you can fight ’em off.
What is a Kabaneri?
Half human, half Kabane.
How is that possible?
Watch the anime dude.
In this anime, people live in stations. Transportation is through trains. Railroad is guarded since Kabanes might get in. If one station is attacked, they transfer to another station. People usually live a normal life until Kabanes attack them.
Kinda like Shingeki no Kyoujin right? But this one has some difference of course.
I’m in episode 9 now.
As of now, the main points of this anime are:
- You cannot survive just by hiding. You gotta fight.
- The strong survives, the weak dies.
- Humans are bullshit, they lose their humanity because of fear.
- Most humans are ungrateful.
- Don’t move without thinking first. One mistake can kill everyone.
- Some humans do not care about the current situation as long as they satisfy their own motives.
- You need to be strong. Don’t depend on someone else.
- A lot of people will betray you.
- Loyal servants are the best XD
- Thirst for revenge can eat your soul.
- Sometimes, the enemy is not your real enemy.
That’s all for now.